Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hi All,

Today I'd like to share a few cards I made with some new goodies I got from Simon Says Stamp's latest Stamptember release.

Let me start with the pictures of what I made.
Card 1





For this card, I heat embossed the Abstract Triangles background stamp and watercoloured it using distress inks (all colours listed below).
I then die cut the big you and co-ordinated it with a sentiment from the matching set.

Here's what I used (hyperlinked)

Brustro watercolour paper - 300 GSM
Ranger white embossing powder  
Ranger Heat It tool
Abstract Triangles BG stamp
Big You die
You matter stamp set
Distrss Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Picked Raspberry, carved pumpkin, mowed lawn, festive berries, wilted violet and seedless preserves.

Card 2


For this card, I heat embossed the Sketched Ranculus set from Simon Says Stamp on watercolour card stock and coloured using different distress inks.
All it needed after colouring was a sentiment, which is from Altenew's Label Love set. All products and sources from where you can buy the products are listed below



Brustro watercolour paper - 300 GSM
Ranger white embossing powder   
Ranger Heat It tool 
Sketched Ranunculus Stamp set 
Altenew Label Love
Distress inks: Festive Berries, Wilted violet, rusty hinge, and picked raspberry

There are some more cards I made recently. I shall post them all in a separate post.

Thanks for reading
Until next time.











No comments:

Post a Comment